Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Making April is amazing. Found out about them not long ago while I was searching for new songs from D's mac on the plane back to Singapore (along with the rest which I haven't really downloaded).

Each song speaks something and I pretty much like the entire album of "The Egg Hunt". With a few specific ones in mind, and the lyrics to "wide awake" are internalized in me cause I've listened to it far too many times. "streetlights" too.



Got some photos with the girls today (5th jan), not gonna blog much today. THANKYOU KAIKAI FOR YOUR STUFF FROM AUSTRALIA! :D Missed alicia cause she's just like me sometimes. Anna too, cause we haven't been talking much, and obviously the rest. (sorry I was quiet again today!!)

Seoul garden with the girls reminds me of our secondary school days




our cheeks are puffed up cause we had gum in our mouths!









Our destination yesterday just reminded me of something else, Christmas and New Year for two years straight had never been good. Nah-uh please don't let history repeat itself. Please, don't, no.

My mind's in a whirl now.

No comments: